Cherry Hills Christian School is on the continual lookout for services that make it easier to manage school life. We’re delighted to partner with School Toolbox, which allows CHC parents with students in The Lower and Upper Schools to purchase required, pre-packaged school supplies and have them sent directly to their doorsteps.
No more need to trek around metro Denver to find that one, elusive binder or set of highlighter pens! And you know what is even better? For every box of school supplies shipped, School Toolbox donates a meal to a starving child through the nonprofit organization, Feed My Starving Children.
With School Toolbox, it really doesn’t get any easier. Enjoy:
- Online ordering of trusted, brand-name supplies from our teacher-approved lists,
- Order customization that includes the ability to add supplies beyond CHC requirements,
- Selecting backpacks and lunch boxes,
- Avoiding back-to-school shopping crowds.
- It is simple to find our required student supply lists. Where prompted on SchoolToolBox.com to enter a school name, type Cherry Hills Christian School.
- The window to order for the next academic year typically opens in mid-May — and is now open for the 2020-21 academic year.
- You also may place orders and/or inquire about orders with DeKalb, Ill.,-based School Toolbox by calling 1-800-952-1119.
- Should you encounter any difficulties, we welcome hearing from you. Please contact us.