The Substitute Teacher is committed to honoring Christ by preparing students to live fully for God in a rapidly changing world, knowing they are His masterpieces, uniquely designed for His purpose. The Substitute Teacher ensures that the classroom work environment is Christian-based, nurturing, wholesome and loving on a limited time / substitute basis.
Cherry Hills Christian School awakens the educational experience by preparing students to live fully for God in a rapidly changing world knowing they are His masterpieces, uniquely designed for His purpose. Fully Known, Fully Loved, Fully His…Heart, Soul, Mind, Strength.
- Work with curriculum provided to maintain student’s learning and development
- Respect professional ethics that require confidentiality
- Follow procedures as set out in Substitute Teacher’s Guide
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- Colorado State Teacher’s License or Substitute Teacher’s License
- Classroom experience is preferred
- Smaller class sizes
- Pay rate: $160 per day
- Hours: 7:30am – 3:30pm
Join the CHC Team
To be considered for this position, please provide a resume, a cover letter that includes your personal statement of faith, a copy of your transcripts if applicable and a completed substitute application.