Cherry Hills Christian School awakens the educational experience by preparing students to live fully for God in a rapidly changing world knowing they are His masterpieces, uniquely designed for His purpose. Fully Known, Fully Loved, Fully His…Heart, Soul, Mind, Strength.
The Teaching Assistant is committed to honoring Christ by preparing students to live fully for God in a rapidly changing world, knowing they are His masterpieces, uniquely designed for His purpose. The Teaching Assistant ensures that the classroom learning environment is Christian-based, nurturing, wholesome and loving.
- Position Type: Part-time, non-exempt
- Hours: 15-28 per week
- Supervisor: Lower School Director
- Salary Range: $16/ hour based on experience
Model a A Growing and Vibrant Relationship with Christ
- Pursue full devotion to Christ and live the life we are inviting others to live
- Manifest the fruit of the Spirit in work habits and relationships
Demonstrate Commitment to Cherry Hills Christian School
- Be an active, engaged member of the CHC school community.
Efficiently Work with and Lead Alongside CHC Teachers
- Be available for teachers during assigned hours for classroom tasks, including small-group and one-on-one instruction
- Supervise lunch and recess
Cultivate Positive Relationships with Children and Families
- Connect relationally and build rapport with children and parents
- Assist in caring for a child’s special needs
Other Administrative Leadership Responsibilities
- Is knowledgeable about Cherry Hills Christian policies and procedures and assists with day-to-day operations
- Assists in overseeing the maintenance of a clean, safe environment for school operations
Model Servant Leadership and Exhibit a Helpful, Joyful Attitude
Perform Other Duties and Tasks as Assigned
God equips every Christ-follower with spiritual gifts to serve and strengthen the body of Christ and to partner with Him in the advancement of His kingdom.
The following spiritual gifts are recommended for this role: Service, Administration and Mercy
- A growing and evident commitment to Jesus Christ and a biblical lifestyle that exhibits conduct consistent with Cherry Hills Christian School’s Essentials of Faith
- High School diploma
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Must have a flexible attitude with a servant’s heart
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
Join the CHC Team
To be considered for this position, please complete the CHC Application and submit a resume, a cover letter that includes your personal statement of faith and a copy of your transcripts if applicable
If you have any questions relating to this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.