Cherry Hills Christian School awakens the educational experience by preparing students to live fully for God in a rapidly changing world knowing they are His masterpieces, uniquely designed for His purpose. Fully Known, Fully Loved, Fully His…Heart, Soul, Mind, Strength.
The Lower School teacher is committed to honoring Christ by preparing students to live fully for God in a rapidly changing world, knowing they are His masterpieces, uniquely designed for His purpose. The Teacher ensures that the classroom learning environment is Christian-based, nurturing, wholesome and loving.
- Position Type: Full-time, Exempt
- Hours per Week: 40
- Supervisor: Director of Lower School
- Salary Range: $42,449 – $76,777/based on education and experience
- Benefits: PTO, Sick Leave, 403(b), Medical, Dental, Vision
Model a growing and vibrant relationship with Christ
- Pursue full devotion to Christ and live the life we are inviting others to live
- Manifest the fruit of the Spirit in work habits and relationships
Demonstrate commitment to Cherry Hills Christian School
- Be an active, engaged member of the school community
Efficiently Work with and Lead Alongside other Grade Level Teachers
- Teacher will provide classroom instruction in Grades K-5th
- Reflects the purpose of the school which is to honor Christ in every class and inevery activity and integrates Biblical principles and perspectives throughout all curriculums
- Utilize valid teaching techniques to achieve curriculum goals within the framework of the schools Mission
Cultivate Positive Relationships with Children and Families
- Develop and maintain rapport with students and parents
Demonstrates a Commitment to Growth
- Utilizes educational opportunities and evaluation processes for professional growth
- Attends department and all-staff meetings
Model Servant Leadership and Exhibit a Helpful, Joyful Attitude
Perform Other Duties and Tasks as Assigned
God equips every Christ-follower with spiritual gifts to serve and strengthen the body of Christ and to partner with Him in the advancement of His kingdom.
The following spiritual gifts are recommended for this role: Service, Administration and Mercy.
- A growing and evident commitment to Jesus Christ and a Biblical lifestyle that exhibits conduct consistent with CHC’s Essentials of Faith
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Holds a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Advanced degree preferred
- Current ACSI and/or State Teaching Certification in Elementary Education
- Willingness to pursue higher education and continue progress in career development
- Must have a flexible attitude with a servant’s heart
Join the CHC Team
To be considered for this position, please complete the CHC Application and submit a resume, a cover letter that includes your personal statement of faith and a copy of your transcripts if applicable
If you have any questions relating to this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.