Cherry Hills Christian School awakens the educational experience by preparing students to live fully for God in a rapidly changing world knowing they are His masterpieces, uniquely designed for His purpose. Fully Known, Fully Loved, Fully His…Heart, Soul, Mind, Strength.
The PreK teacher is committed to honoring Christ by preparing students to live fully for God in a rapidly changing world, knowing they are His masterpieces, uniquely designed for His purpose. The PreK Teacher ensures that the classroom learning environment is Christian-based, nurturing, wholesome and loving.
POSITION TYPE: Full time
HOURS PER WEEK: 40 (August through May) plus 4 weeks teaching summer camp SUPERVISOR: Director of Preschool
SALARY RANGE: $32,000 – $46,400
BENEFITS: Medical, Vision, Dental, 403(b), PTO, Preschool Tuition Discount
Model a Growing and Vibrant Relationship with Christ
- Pursue full devotion to Christ and live the life we are inviting others to live
- Manifest the fruit of the Spirit in work habits and relationships
Demonstrate Commitment to Cherry Hills Christian School
- Be an active, engaged member of the school community
Efficiently Work with and Lead Alongside other Preschool Teachers & Staff
- Teacher will provide classroom instruction in Prekindergarten
- Reflects the purpose of the school which is to honor Christ in every class and in every activity and integrates Biblical principles and perspectives throughout all curriculums
- Plan alongside PreK team and team leader to incorporate a program of study that meets the individual needs, interests and abilities of students
- Utilize valid teaching techniques to achieve curriculum goals within the framework of the schools Mission
- Employ a variety of instructional aids, methods and materials that will provide for creative teaching to reach the whole child: spiritual, mental, physical, social and emotional
- Keep proper discipline using various classroom management techniques to maintain a good learning environment
- Maintain regular and accurate assessment observations to meet the demands for a comprehensive knowledge of each student’s progress
Cultivate Positive Relationships with Children and Families
- Connect relationally with students and parents
- Respect professional ethics that require confidentiality concerning the sharing of information about children, parents or staff
Other Administrative Leadership Responsibilities
- Is knowledgeable about Cherry Hills Christian policies and procedures and assists with day-to-day operations
- Is knowledgeable of CO Licensing Rules and Regulations
Model Servant Leadership and Exhibit a Helpful, Joyful Attitude
Perform Other Duties and Tasks as Assigned
God equips every Christ-follower with spiritual gifts to serve and strengthen the body of Christ and to partner with Him in the advancement of His kingdom.
The following spiritual gifts are recommended for this role: Service, Administration and Mercy.
- A growing and evident commitment to Jesus Christ and a Biblical lifestyle that exhibits conduct consistent with CHC’s Essentials of Faith
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Holds a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
Join the CHC Team
To be considered for this position, please complete the CHC Application and submit a resume, a cover letter that includes your personal statement of faith and a copy of your transcripts if applicable
If you have any questions relating to this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.