CHC will provide all learning materials needed in the classroom as financed by the annual $110 Registration Fee.
Personal clothing, linens and supplies
Each day, a student of The Preschool should have:
- A backpack with a complete change of clothes, including socks and shoes.
- Clothing appropriate for weather, such as a hat when it is sunny and boots when it is rainy or snowy.
- Diapers labeled with the child’s name if he/she is enrolled in The Preschool 2 program.
- A water bottle, healthy lunch and afternoon snack if participating in a full day of programs.
- A towel or crib sheet and a blanket, or a nap roll, for rest time.