We join parents worldwide in marveling at how much it can take in a day to care for a little one. To help ensure the protection and comfort of all of our Preschoolers, we request the following materials and supplies be sent with each student to class:
CHC will provide all learning materials needed in the classroom as financed by the annual $110 Registration Fee.
Personal clothing, linens and supplies
Each day, a student of The Preschool should have:
- A backpack with a complete change of clothes, including socks and shoes.
- Clothing appropriate for weather, such as a hat when it is sunny and boots when it is rainy or snowy.
- Diapers labeled with the child’s name if he/she is enrolled in The Preschool 2 program.
- A water bottle and healthy lunch
- If participating in a full day of programs, a healthy afternoon snack, towel or crib sheet, a blanket, or a nap roll, for rest time.