Cherry Hills Christian School awakens the educational experience by preparing students to live fully for God in a rapidly changing world knowing they are His masterpieces, uniquely designed for His purpose. Fully Known, Fully Loved, Fully His…Heart, Soul, Mind, Strength.
Model a Growing and Vibrant Relationship with Christ
• Pursue full devotion to Christ and live the life we are inviting others to live
• Manifest the fruit of the Spirit in work habits and relationships
• Pursue spiritual growth through community and daily devotions
• Embody other-centered, servant-leadership in all interactions Demonstrate Commitment to Cherry Hills Christian School
• Be an active, engaged member of the school community
• Accept and uphold CHC’s Teacher Essentials and Essentials of Faith
Efficiently Work with and Lead Alongside Age Level Teachers
• Assist the teacher in facilitating the learning environment and implementing daily lesson plans
• Assist the teacher in implementing positive, age-appropriate classroom management and discipline procedures
• Along with the teacher facilitate small group learning experiences for the children
• Attend staff meetings, in-service days and special events as required by the Director
• Understand and implement all building emergency procedures and state regulations regarding the care and education of young children
Cultivate Positive Relationships with Children and Families
• Represent Cherry Hills Christian in a favorable and professional manner
• Connect relationally with children and parent during drop-off/pick-up, greeting each child and introducing yourself
• Assist in caring for a child’s special needs, such as tying shoes, consoling, encouraging and administering minor first aid
• Respect professional ethics that require confidentiality concerning the sharing of information about children, parents or staff
• Pray for the children and families you serve
Other Administrative Leadership Responsibilities
• Is knowledgeable of Cherry Hills Christian policies and procedures and assists with day-to-day operations
• Assists in overseeing the maintenance of a clean, safe environment for school operations
• Help staff, students and volunteers function efficiently and effectively
• Understand supervision and how to lead in a positive manner
Demonstrates a Commitment to Growth
• Attends department, team and staff meetings and trainings
Model Servant Leadership and Exhibit a Helpful, Joyful Attitude
Perform Other Duties and Tasks as Assigned
Highly engaged classroom
Measured through assisting with age and developmentally appropriate learning
Well-Executed Logistics Resulting in Great Experience for Teachers, Students and Parents
Effective Child Safety and Security
100% faculty and staff trained and 100% adherence to safety policies
Director of Preschool:
The Preschool Substitute TA reports directly to the Director of Preschool. He/she will be expected to be coachable, available and responsive while striving for a healthy Christ-like relationship characterized by love, truth and unity. He/she learns from and is responsive to the Director of Preschool. The Preschool Substitute TA should comply in a godly and humble manner with all efforts from the Preschool Director to evaluate, train, equip and develop him/her as a staff member.
The Preschool Substitute TA should collaborate with all other CHC Administrative Staff, serving as a resource and encouragement to them and partnering with them effectively to achieve maximum impact. Teachers and TA’s: The Preschool Substitute TA should embody and exhibit servant leadership in all interactions with team members, envisioning, equipping, and empowering them to make the greatest impact possible for students and families.
Children and Parents:
The Preschool Substitute TA should embody and exhibit servant leadership in all interactions with children and parents, seeking to serve, support, and reflect the love of Christ to and for them.
God equips every Christ-follower with spiritual gifts to serve and strengthen the body of Christ and to partner with Him in the advancement of His kingdom. The following spiritual gifts are recommended for this role: Service, Administration and Mercy.
A person who is skilled at motivating others creates a climate in which people want to do their best; can motivate many kinds of direct reports and team or project members; can assess each person’s hot button and use it to get the best out of him/her; pushes tasks and decisions down; empowers others; invites input from each person and shares ownership and visibility; makes each individual feel his/her work is important; is someone people like working for and with.
An individual who is skilled at organizing can marshal resources (people, funding, material or support) effectively and efficiently, orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal, and arrange information and resources in a useful manner.
Someone who is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external stakeholders; gets first-hand information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with stakeholders in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with stakeholders and gains their trust and respect.
• A growing and evident commitment to Jesus Christ and a Biblical lifestyle that exhibits conduct consistent with CHC’s Essentials of Faith
• Ability to meet additional state requirements including
– Background check
– Immunization and health requirements
• Ability to fulfill the requirements outlined on the State of Colorado Professional
Development Information System
• Maintain requirements for 15 hours of continuing education each year as well as other required training
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred or willingness to take Early Childhood classes required by the Department of Early Childhood Education: ECE 101 and ECE 102 or 103
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Must have a flexible attitude with a servant’s heart
POSITION TYPE: On-call, Non-exempt
HOURS PER WEEK: Varies
SUPERVISOR: Director of Preschool
SALARY: $15 – $18.70 per hour
Join the CHC Team
To be considered for this position, please complete the CHC Application and submit a resume, a cover letter that includes your personal statement of faith and a copy of your transcripts if applicable
If you have any questions relating to this position, please email email@example.com.