Everything that enters the mind influences how we think and act. Don’t let garbage enter your mind.
A guiding Bible verse
“Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable — if anything is excellent or praiseworthy — think of such things.” (Philippians 4:8)
General iPad use
- I will honor Jesus Christ with my use of the iPad.
- I will do my best to take care of my iPad. I will be as careful as possible not to break or damage it.
- I understand that my CHC-issued iPad is fully monitored.
- During school hours, I will use only the apps my teacher directs me to use at the times I am directed to use them.
- I understand that when I have forgotten or broken my iPad, I may use a CHC-issued loner iPad for a fee of $5/day.
- I understand that a broken iPad will cost me a minimum charge of $100 for the first incident and that for all other incidents, I will be reponsible for the full costs of repair and replacement.
Internet and Canvas use
- I will not share personal information about myself or others, including home address, age, telephone number and birthdate.
- I will not use bad language, acronyms, abbreviations, memes or emojis.
- I will not have online conversations or create posts that would be inappropriate in the classroom.
- I will not threaten, insult, gossip, tease or be mean to others.
- I will be respectful of other people’s feelings and ideas.
- If I see something that would be inappropriate to share in the classroom or makes me feel uncomfortable, I will alert an adult immediately and submit my iPad to them.
- I will not share my login information with anyone or allow anyone to use my account because I know I will be held responsible for anything they do using my account.
- I will try to use correct grammar and spelling.