- This event has passed.
First Day for The Preschool
August 24 - August 25
We’re excited to welcome our littlest Lion cubs to the start of a fantastic academic career at CHC!
To limit the handling of school supplies, we request that each student bring to class the following materials, clearly labeled with his or her name:
- Pencil box (5″x8 1/2″x 2 1/2″) clearly labeled with his/her name. This container will hold all personal school supplies for the year.
- Ultra-Clean Crayola Washable Markers (10-count)
- Crayons (10-count, large/chubby Crayons for Toddlers; 24-count, regular Crayons for students in Preschool 3 and Pre-Kindergarten)
- Colored Pencils (12-count, twistable style)
- Playdough (may be store-bought or homemade. We will provide a homemade recipe.)
- Ziplock container for playdough storage (medium square, 1.25-quart). This container will be sent home for playdough replacement.
In addition, each day, a student of The Preschool should have:
- A backpack with a complete change of clothes, including socks and shoes.
- Clothing appropriate for weather, such as a hat when it is sunny and boots when it is rainy or snowy.
- Diapers labeled with the child’s name if he/she is enrolled in The Preschool 2 program.
- A water bottle, healthy lunch and afternoon snack if participating in a full day of programs.
- A towel or crib sheet and a blanket, or a nap roll, for rest time.