Preschool Meet & Greet
August 18 @ 8:30 am - 3:00 pm
Purpose: To allow families to see the classroom, meet the teachers and answer questions about the preschool day.
Meet & Greet will look differently this year:
- Time slots will be 20 minutes in the classroom only
- Limited to two families per 20-minute time slot with a maximum of 8 participants and a teacher and T.A to allow for physical distancing.
- There will be a 10-minute break to sanitize before the next group arrives
- Families can visit the playground on their own with social distancing in mind
- All families need to enter and exit via the EXTERIOR door to the classroom
- All adults need to wear a mask or face shield while on campus
Date: Tuesday, August 18
Times: 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Designated times slots will be available. Look for a sign up email by by August 10.
Location: All classroom programs can meet in their regular classroom for Meet & Greet. Families are grouped together per classroom.