- This event has passed.
November 22, 2021 - November 26, 2021
We wish all of our CHC students and families a wonderful Thanksgiving! Classes resume Mon., Nov. 29.
Here are some Bible verses about gratitude:
- 1 Chronicles 16:34: “Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.”
- Colossians 3:15: “Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.”
- Colossians 4:2: “Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.”
- 1 Corinthians 1:4: “I always thank my God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus.”
- 2 Corinthians 9:11: “You will be enriched in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God.”
- 1 Timothy 4:4-5: “For everything God created is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, because it is consecrated by the word of God and prayer.”
- 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18: “Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.”
- Philippians 4:6-7: “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
- Jonah 2:9: “But I, with shouts of grateful praise, will sacrifice to you. What I have vowed I will make good. I will say, ‘Salvation comes from the Lord.’”
- Psalm 28:7: “The Lord is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him.”
- Psalm 50:14: “Offer to God a sacrifice of thanksgiving, and perform your vows to the Most High.”