Magnus Health SMR (Student Medical Record)
is the management system Cherry Hills Christian School uses to collect and store student health information. This web-based system allows continuous access to your child’s health record, and it provides the ability to make updates when needed. You also will be able to access your student’s Magnus account after your child graduates.
Create a new Magnus account
Please click here to create a new account.
Set up Magnus on your mobile device
You can update student health information on the go. Download the Magnus app from your app store, and follow the instructions below. Please note that you must have set up a Magnus account before you can activate the Magnus mobile app.
- Log into Magnus as you normally would for your school. For most, this means logging into your school website and navigating to the Magnus Login button.
- Hover over your name within Magnus (top left of screen).
- Choose “Change Credentials.”
- Create a Username & Password that only you know and will remember. This username/password combination will be used as your PHR mobile app login only.
- Download the “Magnus Mobile V2” App from the Apple Store or the Google Play store, and log in using your newly created username & password.
Log into an existing Magnus account
You have options:
- Click here.
- Use your Magnus mobile app. Remember: you first must have set up a Magnus account to activate your Magnus app.
- Use FACTS. This system will steer you to Magnus. Log into your FACTS account. Click Student > Medical.
Complete and submit Magnus forms
Cherry Hills Christian School requires submission of student health information before their first day of school. Information must be submitted for each child attending CHC. Please reserve 20-30 minutes per child to complete this process initially. The information will be securely stored, and returning CHC parents simply will provide updates as needed. If there are outstanding items to complete in your Magnus account, you will receive weekly, automated reminders.
You will find the following forms in your Magnus account:
- CHC Parent/Student Handbook — required
- Vital Health Record — required
- Over-the-counter Medication Form — required
- Immunization Form — required
- Physical Form — required
- Care Plan — if applicable
- Prescription Medication Form — if applicable
- Asthma Action Plan Form — if applicable
- Food Allergy Action Plan Form — if applicable
- Diabetes Action Plan Form — if applicable
- Seizure ActionPlan Form — if applicable
- Student Transportation Form (allows a student of The Upper School to walk/bike to and from campus unattended) — if applicable
Questions or problems?
If you are having difficulty navigating the Magnus system, entering data online, or downloading the hardcopy coversheets and forms, or if you have any other questions, please contact customer support at Magnus Health SMR at (877) 461-6831 or at email@example.com.
If you’re experiencing technical difficulties, check the encryption update tester: http://testtls.mymagnus.com. Once the test is complete, please use the following url — https://secure.magnushealthportal.com/public/version.jsf to send the resulting information to Magnus Help Desk.
See the Magnus Health page for parents: http://magnushealth.com/parents and the Privacy and Security page at www.magnushealth.com/privacy-and-security.