Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Cherry Hills Christian School provides tuition assistance every academic year. This support may be granted to families with students enrolled in Kindergarten through Grade 8. Tuition assistance applications will be considered for families who have completed an admission application.
Tuition Guidelines & Application
Tuition Assistance Applications for the 2023-24 school year will open on January 1, 2023.
Please see the Tuition Assistance Guidelines to learn more about it before submitting a Tuition Assistance application. Awards are based on the needs of applicants and the availability of funding. To be considered for tuition assistance for the 2023-24 academic year, please complete the application beginning January 1, 2023.
For more information, contact Student Account Administrator Christian Minner at email@example.com.
Alliance for Choice in Education (ACE) is a partner organization that offers privately funded scholarships to low-income families attending private school. ACE awards a limited number of scholarships each school year. ACE scholarships are awarded in addition to any assistance awarded by CHC. We encourage any admitted families who have been fully enrolled in CHC and meet ACE’s income criteria to apply.
Disclaimer: Applicants are NOT guaranteed a scholarship by completing ACE’s application. Scholarships are awarded on an annual basis by ACE in its sole and absolute discretion. Any funding for future school years will be determined by ACE at its sole and absolute discretion.
To learn more about ACE Scholarships, please visit www.acescholarships.org
Cherry Hills Christian School 2023-2024 (K-8)
Tuition Assistance Guidelines
About Tuition Assistance at Cherry Hills Christian
- Tuition assistance is based on the needs of the applicants and the availability of assistance funds.
- Assistance awards are given for one year at a time. Families must re-apply annually if the need
Who is eligible?
- Existing families of students in grades K-8 with current CHC accounts. The highest priority goes to
- New families with students in grades K-8 who have completed the admissions application.
Potential Award Levels
- 10%-40% of total family tuition (5 Full Day K, Lower School (1-5) and Upper School (6-8)).
- If applying for 3 Full Day Kindergarten, the potential award is capped at 25% for the Kindergarten
How to Apply
- Follow the link to FACTS Grant and Aid from the CHC website (Home page/Admissions/Tuition and Fees/ scroll down to Tuition Assistance/ click on “this application”).
- Complete all required fields of the application, including the essay question.
- Electronically upload copies of required financial documents directly through FACTS Grant and Aid.
- Once the above steps have been completed, please allow 10-14 business days for FACTS to move the application into “Verified” status. CHC is unable to review your application until all items have been completed and the application has been verified.
Key Dates for the 2023-2024 School Year
- We will begin accepting applications for ’23-’24 consideration on January 1, 2023.
- Any applications that are verified from January – March will be considered in the first round of awards.
- After March 1, 2023 – Verified applications will be reviewed once a month until funds are depleted.
What is the CHC Tuition Decision Process?
- After the application has been verified, it is pulled down from the FACTS Grant & Aid portal by the Student Accounts Administrator and submitted to the Tuition Assistance Committee.
- The CHC Tuition Assistance Committee reviews the application.
- Assistance is granted based on demonstrated need, family situation, and available assistance funds.
- The Student Accounts Administrator communicates to recipients via email whether an award has been granted. If an award is granted, the family has 10 days to accept or decline the award.
- CHC requires recipients of Tuition Assistance awards to keep their award confidential, keep their
payments current, and the student(s) must remain in good academic and disciplinary standing.
If you have questions about what is required or need assistance uploading your documents to the FACTS
portal, please contact FACTS directly at 866.441.4637.
For more information regarding the CHC Tuition Assistance process, please contact Christian Minner at
303.325.8277 – firstname.lastname@example.org