We believe God created every child as His divine masterpiece — capable as learners and uniquely gifted for His purpose — so, for nearly four decades, CHC has implemented age-appropriate instructional strategies and methodologies intentionally chosen to honor our students’ individual differences and learning capabilities.
Cherry Hills Christian School awakens the educational experience by preparing students to live fully for God in a rapidly changing world, knowing they are His masterpieces, uniquely designed for his purpose. Fully His…Heart, Soul, Mind, Strength.
The essentials of our faith comprise the core beliefs of Cherry Hills Christian School. We hold these as unchanging precepts of God revealed to us in the Bible. We invite you to read our Statement of Faith.
Portrait of a CHC Graduate
CHC graduates exemplify that God created every child as His divine masterpiece -- capable as learners and uniquely designed and gifted for His purpose.
Education is successful when parents, Cherry Hills Christian School and a community of believers partner in this important responsibility. Our highest values include:
- Relationship. CHC desires that students and staff flourish in their vertical relationship with God and their horizontal relationships with others.
- Education. Beginning in The Preschool, curriculum is developmentally appropriate. In The Lower School and The Upper School, our academic rigor prepares students for top high schools and fosters in them a love of lifelong learning.
- Safety. CHC provides a secure campus, where the physical, social and emotional safety of each student is a high priority.
- Service. One way students better reflect the heart of Jesus Christ is by serving others. Missions and service are essential here. Students grow in their awareness of the world and learn to honor God through acts of service.
- Character. We partner with parents to build a child’s conscience, confidence and competence. CHC teaches students to demonstrate love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.
- Integrated Biblical Worldview. We work together to help students develop discernment and knowledge by teaching and modeling for them the wisdom, truth and doctrine presented in Scripture, which has far-reaching applications across all subjects and at all times.
Cherry Hills Christian School shares space with Cherry Hills Community Church, one of the largest and most vibrant churches in Colorado. We occupy a beautiful campus on 66 acres in the heart of Highlands Ranch, a southern suburb of Denver with expansive views of the majestic Rocky Mountains. We invite you to learn more about just some of what our fantastic facilities offer to CHC students and their families.