Learn About CHC
We are glad you are interested in joining the Cherry Hills Christian School community. At Cherry Hills Christian, we don’t do just school together. We do life. Our vibrant community and beautiful campus are where CHC families connect to learn and grow alongside each other.
Great relationships often start with great conversations. The admissions process at Cherry Hills Christian School is designed to help us identify students who will thrive in our school environment.
Contact us, and someone from our Enrollment Team will be happy to provide more information and answer your questions, including whether space is available in the desired grade and programs.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU
Schedule a Campus Tour
We welcome the opportunity to share the CHC campus with prospective families. We schedule campus tours by appointment. Email the contacts below to schedule a visit.
Tour Days and Times
Preschool offers both virtual and on-campus tours.
Please email Preschool Enrollment and Office Manager, Lanena Magrini, for Preschool tour information.
Kindergarten – Grade 8
Tuesdays | 9:30 am
Tours for families with children in Kindergarten through Grade 5
Thursdays | 9 am
Tours for families with children in Grades 6-8
During the summer months of June and July, tours will be on select Tuesday mornings at 9:00 am.
Please email the Director of Enrollment and Community Engagement, Stafie Parker, to get scheduled.
Visit Us For A Campus Tour
APPLICATION AND PROCESS INFORMATION
Complete an online application. Applications will then be reviewed by The Lower or Upper School Director. To be considered for next steps, please ensure you have included current report cards and standardized test scores for your child.
Preschool – Ages 2-5
Families will be notified about placement and given instructions to complete enrollment.
Lower & Upper School - Kindergarten – Grade 8
Once an application is submitted and reviewed, our Admissions Team will contact K-Grade 8 families to potentially set up an assessment (either the Gesell Developmental Observation for all Kindergarten and Grade 1 applicants, or the MAPs measurement for all Grade 2 through Grade 8 students). Assessment results will be reviewed and then your family could be invited for a family interview with your child. Preschool families will be notified about placement and next steps.
Students seeking admission for the Lower and Upper Schools will be contacted to schedule testing. Assessment results will be reviewed by The Lower or Upper School Director, and then your family could be invited for a family interview with a CHC administrator. If accepted, the Admissions Team will reach out to your family.
2023-24 Tuition & Fees
Cherry Hills Christian School provides tuition assistance every academic year. This support may be granted to families with students enrolled in Kindergarten through Grade 8. Tuition assistance applications will be considered for families who have completed an admission application.
Tuition Guidelines & Application
Tuition Assistance Applications for the 2023-24 school year will open on January 1, 2023.
Please see the Tuition Assistance Guidelines to learn more about it before submitting a Tuition Assistance application. Awards are based on the needs of applicants and the availability of funding. To be considered for tuition assistance for the 2023-24 academic year, please complete the application beginning January 1, 2023.
For more information, contact Student Accounts Administrator Christian Minner at email@example.com.
Cherry Hills Christian School 2023-2024 (K-8)
Tuition Assistance Guidelines
About Tuition Assistance at Cherry Hills Christian
- Tuition assistance is based on the needs of the applicants and the availability of assistance funds.
- Assistance awards are given for one year at a time. Families must re-apply annually if the need
Who is eligible?
- Existing families of students in grades K-8 with current CHC accounts. The highest priority goes to
- New families with students in grades K-8 who have completed the admissions application.
Potential Award Levels
- 10%-40% of total family tuition (5 Full Day K, Lower School (1-5) and Upper School (6-8)).
- If applying for 3 Full Day Kindergarten, the potential award is capped at 25% for the Kindergarten
How to Apply
- Follow the link to FACTS Grant and Aid from the CHC website (Home page/Admissions/Tuition and Fees/ scroll down to Tuition Assistance/ click on “this application”).
- Complete all required fields of the application, including the essay question.
- Electronically upload copies of required financial documents directly through FACTS Grant and Aid.
- Once the above steps have been completed, please allow 10-14 business days for FACTS to move the application into “Verified” status. CHC is unable to review your application until all items have been completed and the application has been verified.
Key Dates for the 2023-2024 School Year
- We will begin accepting applications for ’23-’24 consideration on January 1, 2023.
- Any applications that are verified from January – March will be considered in the first round of awards.
- After March 1, 2023 – Verified applications will be reviewed once a month until funds are depleted.
What is the CHC Tuition Decision Process?
- After the application has been verified, it is pulled down from the FACTS Grant & Aid portal by the Student Accounts Administrator and submitted to the Tuition Assistance Committee.
- The CHC Tuition Assistance Committee reviews the application.
- Assistance is granted based on demonstrated need, family situation, and available assistance funds.
- The Student Accounts Administrator communicates to recipients via email whether an award has been granted. If an award is granted, the family has 10 days to accept or decline the award.
- CHC requires recipients of Tuition Assistance awards to keep their award confidential, keep their
payments current, and the student(s) must remain in good academic and disciplinary standing.
If you have questions about what is required or need assistance uploading your documents to the FACTS
portal, please contact FACTS directly at 866.441.4637.
For more information regarding the CHC Tuition Assistance process, please contact Christian Minner at
303.325.8277 – firstname.lastname@example.org