About Tuition Assistance at Cherry Hills Christian
- Tuition assistance is based on the needs of the applicants and the availability of assistance funds.
- Assistance awards are given for one year at a time. Families must re-apply annually if the need persists.
Who is eligible?
- Existing families of students in grades K-8 with current CHC accounts. The highest priority goes to returning families.
- New families with students in grades K-8 who have completed the admissions application.
Potential Award Levels
- 10%-40% of total family tuition (5 Full Day K, Lower School (1-5) and Middle School (6-8)).
- If applying for 3 Full Day Kindergarten, the potential award is capped at 25% for the Kindergarten student.
How to Apply
- Access the FACTS Grant and Aid application by using this link.
- Complete all required fields of the application, including the essay question.
- Electronically upload copies of required financial documents directly through FACTS Grant and Aid.
- Once the above steps have been completed, please allow 10-14 business days for FACTS to move the application into “Verified” status. CHC is unable to review your application until all items have been completed and the application has been verified.
Key Dates for the 2023-2024 School Year
- We are currently accepting applications for the 2023-2024 school year.
- Verified applications will be reviewed once a month until funds are depleted.
What is the CHC Tuition Decision Process?
- After the application has been verified, it is pulled down from the FACTS Grant & Aid portal by the Student Accounts Administrator and submitted to the Tuition Assistance Committee.
- The CHC Tuition Assistance Committee reviews the application.
- Assistance is granted based on demonstrated need, family situation, and available assistance funds.
- The Student Accounts Administrator communicates to recipients via email whether an award has been granted. If an award is granted, the family has 10 days to accept or decline the award.
- CHC requires recipients of Tuition Assistance awards to keep their award confidential, keep their payments current, and the student(s) must remain in good academic and disciplinary standing.
If you have questions about what is required or need assistance uploading your documents to the FACTS
portal, please contact FACTS directly at 866.441.4637.
For more information regarding the CHC Tuition Assistance process, please contact Christian Minner or call